Friday, January 2, 2009


My Testimony

I am a very simple person, living with my lovely family.

I was born with heart condition, 6 years ago in one of the night when i was in the church, out of a sudden i cough out a lot of blood, and my sis rush me to the General hospital nearby.

When doctor came to check on me, the first word he told my Sis was, You have to pray for her.
The next day another doctor came to check on me, the first things she told me was, it is too late. At that time i actually cannot except what has happen to me. I cried everyday, cannot understand why this things happen in my life. And continue went to other hospital for 2nd opinion, all the answer from the doctor are the same, we don't know how long you can live, we are unable to help you.Then i started to pray to God, I ask God can you tell me what to do, though I still alive, but i am no different with a dead person, no future, no hope. God spoke to me through a song, For i know the plan that i have for you, is to give you a future and a hope.

From that moment onwards, I decided to put my trust in God, and I told Him, I willing to give my life to you, use me when I'm still alive.

After 2 years, I'm able to go to different country to help different kind of people, learn different things, and i felt my life is more meaningful than before, more exciting, things that i think i will not be able to make it, He give me the strength to do it, and make me an overcomer, a winner!

2 comments:

  1. Pei Pei,

    Simple, yet what a wonderful and powerful testimony! I love it!

    Many of us are chasing after so many material things... yet how many of us know that we could no longer be around the very next minute?!

    As for you, everyday, in fact every minute is a precious gift from God. Thus, you are able to see it in a different perspective.

    If only all of us realise that before it is too late.

    so, Pei Pei... continue and press on! He is by your side. He is with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement, i will continue to move on to serve Him!

    ReplyDelete